Riverside Mall draws people from across the Mpumalanga province as well as shoppers from neighbouring countries – Mozambique and Swaziland. Riverside Mall is the preffered stop-off point for tourist busses as we are on the way to one of South Africa’s biggest tourist attractions, the Kruger National Park, as well as the much loved Panorama route.
We’ve put together some information to assist you with your visit to Nelspruit, Mbombela.
THINGS TO DO IN RIVERSIDE MALL
- Entertainment: https://riversidemall.co.za/entertainment/
- Shop to your heart’s content: https://riversidemall.co.za/shop-list/
- Dine: https://riversidemall.co.za/shop-list/?category=food
- Free WIFI: https://riversidemall.co.za/free-wifi/
INFO ABOUT THE LOWVELD
- Kruger Lowveld Chamber of Business and Tourism (KLCBT): https://klcbt.co.za/
- Kruger / Lowveld: https://www.krugerlowveld.com/
INFO ABOUT NELSPRUIT
- Show Me Nelspruit: https://showme.co.za/nelspruit/
RECOMMENDED ACCOMODATION IN NELSPRUIT (walking distance from Riverside Mall)